Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing 6, part 2

Draw Customized Symbols - ImageChef.com

So this is actually a pretty cool site, and it was only because I feel like I'm getting really far behind that I forced myself not to spend too much time browsing around. I could definitely see this being used for event programming and creating signs, posters, etc. The fact that it doesn't take much time is also helpful.
I also played around a little bit with Toondoo and created my own comic strip; keep in mind this only took me about 15 minutes, so it's by no means a work of art (although it kind of is to me, and I do like it).



1 comment:

GGalles said...

I had some great fun with the mashups and photo enhancement sites also. It is great fun to personalize invitations and posters with photos of places and people that are familiar to our users.

I found myself feeling like I am not very creative compared to others, but it was fun to see what can be done with the photos that are available for all on Flickr.