Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 22: What did I learn today?

The 23 Things experience has really been a lot of fun, because some of the things I've discovered through the program I can see using in other parts of my life, besides just work. Some of my favorites have been Bloglines, LibraryThing, Flickr, Facebook, and just discovering other social networking options. Some things I don't know that I will ever use, but it's nice to know they're around.
I think I am going to keep doing a blog, but I will probably create a new one that may be more relevant to my life. I will definitely incorporate the things I've already learned, and hope to be more willing to explore on my own. It's definitely good to keep up with what's happening on the Web, and I still feel like I haven't even cracked the surface.
I'm not sure I've found a way to keep up with things; I'm still learning more about the things we have already done. There's so much to explore, and I would like to be more comfortable on some of the sites/tools I plan to use regularly (or already do use regularly). It's definitely been a great learning experience, and I'm glad I got to complete the program.

1 comment:

GGalles said...

Congratulations on getting to the end. We all know more about these tools that we did at the beginning and I think our users will appreciate our knowledge about the tools even if we can't exactly claim expertise.